United Bankers’ corporate finance team offers its customers wide ranging and decades of expertise in investment banking, with comprehensive value-added services in mergers & acquisitions, debt and equity capital markets as well as within other corporate services. We are actively advising mid cap companies both domestically and internationally.
We are currently looking for an Investment Banking Analyst to join our team of experts:
Working as an Investment Banking Analyst offers a great opportunity to experience the whole transaction lifecycle in mergers and company acquisitions, IPOs, as well as in private placements. The Analyst plays an essential part of the team and its success. You will be supported by senior staff in developing your skills in a demanding but rewarding environment.
You will work in a dynamic, demanding and team-focused environment participating in all client activities. You will assume responsibility for helping to win new deals and managing internal processes for deal executions. You will have exposure and work extensively with professionals from syndicate, legal, sales trading, portfolio managers, and external counsellors.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Play a key role in assisting the execution of transactions (ECM/DCM/M&A)
• Be involved in the pitching process
• Be involved in all stages of the deal execution
• Prepare and maintain financial models in Excel to support pitching and execution
• Preparing and developing pitch books, market updates and Excel tools
• Coordinate tasks with internal and external working teams
Successful candidates possess and demonstrate following personal and professional attributes:
• 0-2 years of prior experience in investment banking or equivalent (ECM, M&A, IB, CorpFin etc.)
• Excellent academic credentials in e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting or Industrial Management
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong understanding of accounting principles
• Strong work ethic, organisational skills, and ability to multitask is crucial
We offer you an interesting position with diverse duties, a great team and the opportunity to build a career and be part of our company’s growth story. A dynamic working environment in the heart of Helsinki and supportive colleagues are waiting for you. Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely and comprehensive insurances are examples of the benefits we offer our employees.
Do you find this position interesting? If you would like to ask more about this role, Teo Linnovaara (tel: +358 40 098 0707.) is happy to answer your questions. Preferred times for contacting: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday between 16-17 pm. Please send your application, CV and university grade transcript by May 25th, 2022, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are expected to start prior to the deadline.
As soon as possible
United Bankers is a Finnish expert in asset management and financial markets, and its shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd’s main market. Established in 1986, we are one of the oldest financial operators in Finland and we offer a wide selection of asset management products and services as well as capital markets services. In asset management, we specialize in real asset investments. We employ more than 130 experts and our headquarter is located in Helsinki. Our core values are customer orientation, agility and team spirit.